Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm a terrible blogger

I realize it's been awhile since I posted anything but it's not my fault really. My camera died a few weeks ago and I have to wait for my birthday to get a new one. The good news is that's coming up in July. Then bad news is all the pictures on my old cameras storage card are goners. My camera was a hand me down and it is a dinosaur by todays standards. This is supposed to be a blog/diary of my crafty type work. I did manage to complete two lovely handbags but you can guess what happened to the pictures. I also worked on three crocheted shrugs. Again no pictures. So as I'm not wanting to whine about this anymore I'll just have whip up some more stuff to show y'all when I get a camera. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I luuvv comments. I'll try to respond to all comments but please be patient and kind as I have a sometimes hectic life.