Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FINally! as if...

Well here are some pic's of the day I went out thrifting. Not that I really believe anyone was actually waiting for them but I'm playing "let's pretend".  :)  That's the shelves with glassware. The top shelf is organized by color and the very bottom is where you'll find dishware in sets.

A lovely 3 cup teapot...

Some vintage toys.

I didn't buy these toys because I already need to declutter around here. I did find a super cute heart shaped glass fronted curio cabinet to hang on the wall of my daughter's room. She's got quite alot of those littlest petshop pets. I wanted something that would encourage her to pick up her toys; hope it works! Sorry if the pics are on the dark side; I'm still getting used to my camera.

3 comments:

  1. I love pics of your thrift stores, they are ginormous!! And packed full of treasures, compared to ours. The embroidered linens you all take for granted make me cry!! And such great prices! I must visit the US with an empty suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like the pic's! This particular store is especially large because they specialize in antique furniture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wish I could've gone. I swear the midwest has the best stuff...

    ReplyDelete

I luuvv comments. I'll try to respond to all comments but please be patient and kind as I have a sometimes hectic life.