Sunday, February 6, 2011

I QUIT!!

Dear Cigarettes,
I'm quitting you. For good this time; I swear. I've had enough of your controlling stinky ways. You are not going to tell me when to go outside anymore or where I can or can't go or how to smell or how to reach for you during periods of boredom or crisis. Yes it's been a long lasting relationship; are you aware it's been 26 years to be exact? During that time you've been abusing my body and my psych with your manipulative hold on me. I'm ready to be healthy without you and that's all I've got to say about it.

so not yours anymore,
Mel

This was the Dear John letter I sent my crutch three months ago. YES! Hooray for me! I've been smoke free for three months and counting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I luuvv comments. I'll try to respond to all comments but please be patient and kind as I have a sometimes hectic life.